It’s been a while since we posted but we are back! Who doesn’t love a good brownie that can be made in no time.
This was probably one of the easiest brownies I have made. This is perfect for those of us who dont have much time and get these sudden cravings for brownies or anything yummy. This can be whipped up in 10 minutes and it’s definitely satisfying. They are gooey and delectable. It is meant to be thin so don’t worry if it does not rise. I came across this recipe on Sortedfood and I’m so glad I did. Hope you try it out!
I decided to accompany it with berries. You could have it with some vanilla ice cream or some whipped cream. Pair it with what you love!
- 100 g butter
- 200 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 140 g plain flour
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- Icing sugar
- Frozen raspberries or berry of choice
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 Celsius and grease a 9 inch round bottomless cake tin.
- Melt the butter in a pan. Add sugar and vanilla. Beat it well.
- Mix in the cocoa powder.
- Let the mix cool down a little. Crack in the eggs and beat together with the flour and salt.
- Pour this mix into the tin and make it smooth.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, let it cool down to room temperature and refrigerate for a few hours
- Dust with icing sugar and accompany it with raspberries.*
*I used frozen berries that I let defrost for a few minutes because I did not have fresh fruits at hand as I decided to make this on a whim. I missed baking and I happened to have the ingredients.
As you can see, it is incredible easy. Takes little to no effort and its very delicious. I hope you enjoy it!