As mentioned in my last drugstore favorites post, I was going to do a tutorial using the CoverGirl TruNaked Goldens Palette! So, here it is! Read all about what I have to say about the product here! Let’s get right into the tutorial!
By the way, I do apologize for the lighting! But, I took photographs of the final look in a more natural light setting so you guys can see what it look like!
- As usual, I primed my eyes. I decided to use concealer instead of a primer. The Maybelline SuperStay concealer is great as a base!
- I set the concealer with a neutral beige color from the Love&Beauty matte eyeshadow palette.
- Start off with a matte brown as the crease color, and I used a color from the same Love&Beauty palette.
- Get right into the Goldens palette and use the Sunkissed color. I sprayed with the Elf Mist & Set Spray to bring the color out. I packed this color all over the lid.
- I used the darkest color in the Goldens palette, which is Sierra, and packed it on the outer corner of the eye. I used an angled ELF brush to create a V shape for an enhanced cat-eye look.
- I used a Q-tip and some makeup remover to define the outer corner and clean it up a little.
- I then used my NYC liquid eyeliner and drew a winged liner. I wanted it to be a little thick so it really framed my eyes.
- Next, I ran the color Sierra along the bottom lower lash to bring the look together.
- Finally, I curled my lashes, and used the MegaLength mascara from Wet N Wild Beauty for length, obviously. Then finished it off with he MegaPlump mascara for volume from the same brand!
That’s it guys! I hope you like this look, and I’ll see you soon!