Tutorial w/ CoverGirl TruNaked Goldens Palette

Hey everyone!

As mentioned in my last drugstore favorites post, I was going to do a tutorial using the CoverGirl TruNaked Goldens Palette! So, here it is! Read all about what I have to say about the product here! Let’s get right into the tutorial!

By the way, I do apologize for the lighting! But, I took photographs of the final look in a more natural light setting so you guys can see what it look like!

1. As usual, I primed my eyes. I decided to use  concealer instead of a primer. The Maybelline SuperStay concealer is great as a base!
  2. I set the concealer with a neutral beige color from the Love&Beauty matte eyeshadow palette.
  3. Start off with a matte brown as the crease color, and I used a color from the same Love&Beauty palette.Tutorial w/ CoverGirl TruNaked Goldens Palette
  4. Get right into the Goldens palette and use the Sunkissed color. I sprayed with the Elf Mist & Set Spray to bring the color out. I packed this color all over the lid.Tutorial w/ CoverGirl TruNaked Goldens Palette
  5. I used the darkest color in the Goldens palette, which is Sierra, and packed it on the outer corner of the eye. I used an angled ELF brush to create a V shape for an enhanced cat-eye look.Tutorial w/ CoverGirl TruNaked Goldens Palette
  6. I used a Q-tip and some makeup remover to define the outer corner and clean it up a little.Tutorial w/ CoverGirl TruNaked Goldens Palette
  7. I then used my NYC liquid eyeliner and drew a winged liner. I wanted it to be a little thick so it really framed my eyes. Tutorial w/ CoverGirl TruNaked Goldens Palette
  8. Next, I ran the color Sierra along the bottom lower lash to bring the look together.
  9. Finally, I curled my lashes, and used the MegaLength mascara from Wet N Wild Beauty for length, obviously. Then finished it off with he MegaPlump mascara for volume from the same brand!IMG_9923
  10. Tutorial w/ CoverGirl TruNaked Goldens Palette

That’s it guys! I hope you like this look, and I’ll see you soon!

Advertisements

13 Comments Add yours

1. abbiella says:

This looks so good!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you! xx – Kavi

Liked by 1 person

2. beautybymoe says:

Wow, that look came out really nice! 🙂 I need one of those palettes lol

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you! Yes, absolutely! It has some great colors! I have a review of the palette in my top drugstore products pt.2 post if you’re interested! 🙂 xx – Kavi

Liked by 1 person

3. Elizabeth says:

Beautiful post … I would like to put a link to your post on my Friday faves …

Liked by 1 person

1. Of course! We’d be so honored! xx – Kavi

4. pehge says:

I’ve been hearing about this palette everywhere! How is it with pigmentation and blending? xx

Liked by 1 person

1. The pigmentation is absolutely great for the dark colors, but the two lightest shades a little powdery. But I definitely think it’s worth it! I have a whole review on it right here: http://bit.ly/1MHcJOe
      – Kavi xx

Liked by 1 person

1. pehge says:

thanks hun xx will have to check it out!

Liked by 1 person

5. recipeboxgal says:

I’m going to have to try this palette. It looks great! Also, I’ve found the BEST eye primer: ELF. And it’s only $2. I’ve been using it all year and it works magic on my hooded eyelids.

1. Is it the shadow lock primer from ELF? Cause I have it too and I absolutely love it! And yeah, it’s a lovely palette! – Kavi xx

1. recipeboxgal says:

That’s the one! I was so amazed with how well it works the first time I tried it. Haven’t stopped using it since!

Liked by 1 person

2. I know me too! It does not crease my eyeshadow at all! And only for $2?! I can’t believe it!

Liked by 1 person