My apologies for not posting anything ’till now, guys! I just finished my final exams on Thursday and I just landed in Sri Lanka! It’s been absolutely crazy flying across multiple continents (long story!). But anyway, I’m back and it feels SO FRIGGIN’ amazing to blog again! So with that, I have another eyeshadow tutorial: it’s a frosted pink smokey eyeshadow makeup look! This is such a versatile look that you can pair it with any outfit because it’s really subtle, but the smoked look adds a sultry effect! This would be perfect for the holidays as well as any other occasion! Less chatting, more makeup; here we go!
- I used a white eyeliner (used: Rimmel Soft Khol Kahal Eye Pencil in White) all over the lids and then set it with a matte white eyeshadow (used: lightest color in the Love & Beauty palette from Forever21). This is a great alternative to primer (I accidentally left mine in the States! Gah!).
- I added a neutral beige (used: light matte shade from the Love & Beauty palette) all over the lid so all the other colors used over it will be blended flawlessly.
- As the crease color, I picked up this reddish-brown matte color from the same palette. I also took it out to the outer corner so when we smoke it out, it’ll all blend together beautifully.
- From the L.A. Colors Playful/Dreamy palette, I used the baby pink color and applied it all over the lid, and smudged it along the bottom lower lash line as well. I concentrated the color towards the inner corner.
- I cleaned up the side for winged effect by using some concealer. I used the Clinique All About Eyes concealer in Medium Honey.
- I used the peach/salmon pink color from the Haute palette from L.A. Colors and placed it over the pink.
- I used the matte black from the Love & Beauty palette and concentrated it on the outer corner for the smokey look. I used an angled brush to get the precise lines, and used an ELF blending brush to blend it all together.
- I cleaned up the outer corner to get a smoother winged look. I used the same concealer mentioned previously.
- I used my NYC liquid eyeliner and drew a thick winged liner. I also used the Maybelline lash sensational mascara as well. I should have used a couple of coats more as I touched my eyeshadow and some had fallen on to my lashes! I also added the same matte black on my lower lash line connecting it to the pink that we added before!
And that complete’s the look! I hope you guys enjoy it and I’ll be back soon with Colombo adventures with Thavi! (Yes, we’re back on the island for a while!)