Chia seeds are a superfood. It is full of important nutrients such as omega 3 fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants and so much more. It benefits our health and contains very few calories. It is easy to find ways to include it in your diet as well. However, they are tasteless so this is where the chocolate mixture comes in. This chocolate chia seed pudding is delicious! I had it for breakfast this morning and it was filling and so easy to make. The best thing is you can make this the night before, store it in the fridge and have it for breakfast next morning. This makes life easy for anyone with a busy schedule. You can take it as an on the go breakfast too in a air tight jar. Anyways let’s get to the recipe.
- 3-4 tbsp of chia seeds
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp of cocoa or cacoa powder
- 3/4 cup of almond milk or milk of choice (add more according to desired consistency)
- 1 tbsp of smooth peanut butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- Frozen raspberries
1) Ingredients (I didn’t use the entire banana as you can see because I don’t want the banana flavour to over power the chocolate but it depends on what you like!)
2) Soak the chia seeds in water and leave in the fridge over night or for 20 minutes before use.
3) Blend the banana, milk, cocoa powder, vanilla, peanut butter and stevia and pour over the chia seeds and mix it well
It’s delicious, healthy and so satisfying.