I’m so excited to share this makeup look with you! I’ve been wearing it quite a lot recently and I’ve gotten so many compliments about this look! It’s a soft gold smokey eye. It’s toned down so it’s not a flash of color on your eyes you can easily put together for a night out or a day time occasion! Let’s get right to it!
- As always, prime your lids. This time, I used the MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot. It’s a little bit on the expensive side, but the ELF shadow lock that I’ve been using works great too!
- I used a matte white all as an all-over-the-lids color to even out my skin tone.
- Then I used the soft rose gold from the L.A. Colors Playful Palette on my crease as a transitional color.
- Next, I took a matte black and created a precise smokey eye on the outer corner of my eye. Since I don’t use tape anymore, I used an old credit card to draw the shape and blended it with an ELF blending brush.
- I used the warm gold in the Almost Nude palette from L.A. colors all over the eyelid and smudged it well with the matte black.
- To get a little more color, I used a matte pink/purple over the gold used previously to pink it out a little.
- The pink overwhelmed the gold, so I used a little more of the gold used from the Almost Nude palette over the matte pink/purple.
- I used my trusty L.A. colors black liquid liner to draw a very thin winged look. I used the matte pink/purple and gold combination underneath my lower lash line to give it a more smokey look. Then I coated my lashes with mascara and voila! It’s done!
I hope you guys enjoy this look and I’ll see you very soon!