My friends and I are heading in to town for dinner tonight, and I really wanted a shimmery eye for the outing. I’m thinking of wearing a white dress with purple heels, and thought this purple and silver eyeshadow look will pair very well with my outfit! It’s a beautiful smokey eye for a night out and it was quite simple to achieve this look! I know this is quite similar to my Love and Beauty (Forever 21) Matte Eyeshadow Palette Tutorial! but this look is more shimmery with a pop of silver, which is great for an evening look! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this look!
- As usual, prime your eyes. I used the ELF shadow lock primer.
- I used a neutral beige color from the Love & Beauty matte eyeshadow palette to even out my skin tone.
- I used the darkest purple in the L.A. Colors Playful palette on my crease and a little below the crease line. I used a blending brush (From Wet n Wild) to blend this out.
- I used the dark matte purple in the Love & Beauty matte eyeshadow palette over the L. A. Colors purple to intensify it. I looks quite messy now, but I’ll be cleaning up this look later on.
- I used the matte brown in the ELF Beautiful Browns quad to darken the outer corner. This gave the look some depth and dimension.
- I used a silvery white shimmery eyeshadow from the Playful palette and then used a little bit of the white in the Haute Palette from L.A. Colors and blended with the purple to merge all the colors together.
- I cleaned up the outer corner with a Q-tip and some baby oil (you can use a makeup remover as well) to give a precise cat eye look. Then, I drew a thin free-hand winged liner using my trusty L.A. Colors black liquid eyeliner.
- Before applying mascara I realized that the outer corner could use a little bit more depth, so added some matte black from the Love & Beauty matte eyeshadow palette. Then I added a coat of mascara to the bottom and top lashes! Before finishing off the look I added the matte black to the bottom lash line to smoke the look a little more!
And that is it, guys! Once again, I hope you guys enjoy this look and have a great time creating it!